Dr. Corey Wilks is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Executive Coach, writer, entrepreneur, and invited contributor for Psychology Today with over 15 years of psychological experience.
He grew up in rural Appalachia and went to Marshall University, where he earned his Psy.D.
Throughout his doctoral training and after getting licensed, he worked as a Behavioral Health Provider in integrated primary care—predominately working with addiction recovery programs.
After seeing so many people struggle to build their life around doing meaningful, purpose-driven work that fulfilled them, he started writing online to help people get more out of life through understanding and applying practical concepts from psychology.
In 2020, he stopped practicing therapy to explore human flourishing, fulfillment, and what gets in our way.
Since then, he’s worked with some of the top creators and communities in the Creator Economy space to help them build fulfilling lives and thriving businesses.
Now, he shares these insights in his newsletter, Creator Alchemy, to help creators reach their potential by exploring the psychology of human flourishing, online business, and content creation.
- The Four Horsemen of Fear
- The Hidden Cost of Success and Why You Might Not Be Willing to Pay It
- Intentional Life Design: How to Build a Fulfilling Life and Business
- How Getting Fired Catapulted Me into Entrepreneurship
- Voices of the Mountains: When Losing Your Accent Means Losing Your Identity
- Are You On the Path to Lucrative Misery? Here’s How to Avoid It…
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Modern Wisdom with Chris Williamson
- The Pathless Path with Paul Millerd
Psychology Today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/human-flourishing-101